[Fredslist] New Gotham Poll Question

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 16:13:44 EST 2010

Our latest Gotham Poll Question that will run for the next two weeks is about a
subject near and dear to virtually every Gotham member:  President Obama's new
Health Care Law, with most of the major provisions scheduled to go into effect
by 2014, still a few years in the future.  But some provisions have already gone
into effect, specifically the creation of an insurance pool for the uninsured to
enroll, denial of refusal for pre-existing conditions, the attempt to fill the
"medicare donut hole" for prescription drugs co-payments, etc.  I realize that
few of us have read the massive bill or even understand it, but based on
everything you have seen or read (or discussed with friends), we would like to
know if you support the President's massive Health Care Overhall.  Three federal
judges have already ruled, predictably the two Democratic-appointed judges
supported the bill and a Republican-appointed judge rejected the clause
requiring all non-insured Americans to purchase Health Insurance.  And now, it's
your turn to sound off!  What do you think of Obama's plan?  Do you support it
or not or do you just not have enough information yet to formulate an opinion.
Take the latest Gotham Poll, found on Gotham's Home Page and see how your
opinion compares with other Gotham members.  As always, our polls are totally
anonymous and even I, your pollster, will never know how you voted on any of my
polling questions.  Finally, if there is an issue you would like me to poll
Gotham members on, please let me know by email.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G