[Fredslist] Thank you

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Thu Dec 16 09:09:39 EST 2010

From Philly Co Chair Donna Massanova.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Massanova, Donna" <Donna.Massanova at ParenteBeard.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:11:04
To: 'Fred Klein'<fklein at kleinzelman.com>
Subject: Thank you

Hi Fred,
Please extend my sincere thanks to all of the members of Gotham who were so unbelievably active in helping Rina, the outpouring of help was just amazing. Unfortunately, Rina has not been granted her wish as it seems these requests are many, but each camp has sent Rina something in lieu of her wish, she has little time, but the effort was so admirable.
Gotham is truly a very caring group of people, you have always told me this, but witnessing it firsthand was truly amazing!
Thank you and a very happy holiday!
My best,

Donna M. Massanova
Partner| Employee Benefit Plans Practice Leader
ParenteBeard LLC
One Liberty Place | 1650 Market Street
Suite 4500 | Philadelphia PA 19103

T: 215.557.2224 | F: 215.972.2422 | C: 215.313.6688 | E:  Donna.Massanova at ParenteBeard.com<mailto:Donna.Massanova at ParenteBeard.com>
Website: www.ParenteBeard.com

An Independent Member of Baker Tilly International
Think before you print.

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Any tax advice contained in this communication, unless expressly stated otherwise, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein."