[Fredslist] HUB hires Judie again! Promotional Solutions-Judie Moceri

David M. Bishop dmbishop at bbsi.com
Tue Dec 14 16:33:11 EST 2010

And to tie another Gotham member into this, you can always get your
calendars and cards mailed out by David Stein at Automatic Mail. They can
take your cards and gifts along with your address list, and mail everything
out for you (and even save you on some of the postage costs). HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED!!!!

--

David M. Bishop
President

Bishop Business Solutions, Inc.
293 Fendale Street
Franklin Square, NY 11010-3407

 <http://www.bbsi.com/> http://www.bbsi.com

(516) 483-7000

"Helping your business work more efficiently!"