[Fredslist] IF YOU COULD JUST SPARE $10 TO HELP THE PARTNERSHIP CHARITY that helps youth

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Tue Dec 14 12:38:06 EST 2010

 Greetings Gothamites from this charity's Founder,

The Holiday Season is one we all enjoy. It is a time to share and give to
others less fortunate than ourselves.

The Partnership for Student Advancement (PSA) is six years old and is
helping underprivileged
H,S. youth find a career.
In 2011 we are embarking on an entirely new program called the Cleantech
Educational track which will teach about *CLEAN ENERGY AND GREEN TECHNOLOGY*
and plan to roll it out to many NYC high schools.

PSA needs your help, and even a *$**10 or $25 DONATION GOES A REALLY LONG
WAY.*

*Please use this link:
http://psapartnership.org/<http://psapartnership.org/supportus.html>
supportus.html      and find the Paypal link for use with paypal or a credit
card.*

*Thank you on behalf of the students.   **Happy Holidays, Anne Bonfiglio,
Exec. Dir./PSA     Go to  www.psapartnership.org to see our program*
*
*