[Fredslist] FW: This Thursday December 16th, 2010

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Mon Dec 13 14:23:49 EST 2010

To all Tribal Members,

The Queens group is holding its last meeting of this year and you are
welcome to join us.

 This will be a very festive and exciting  meeting.  Mr. Dave Stein will
open with a very festive,

entertaining, yet provocative monaloge on what the year 2010 has ment to all
of us. Later we will sing

some holiday songs and as a parting tribute to this year, we will raise our
coffee mugs and welcome in

the new year. Qur meetings are held at POP's Diner, 80-24 Queens Boulevard
East Elmhurst, the time 8am,

the date Thursday Decembe 16th, the dress is casual business, but, since
this is a non-compete group you

must first call me so that I can tell you if there is a conflict with your
profession, besides, I need the head count.

Wishing all a Happy Holiday Season and a Safe, Secure New Year

from the Queens Group

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC

1-347-386-5545