[Fredslist] Last Chance - Ride the Circuit to Joint Formica I/Real Estate meeting

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Mon Dec 13 11:11:41 EST 2010

Good Morning Along the Network,

This Wednesday, December 15th, join us at The Friars Club for a joint meeting of two sensational groups.

Our original Gotham Group with Co-Chair Susan Sajun-Fitzharris, Gotham's first member and Bob Formica, Gotham's Networker of the Decade will be attending.

We have several guests and circuit riders.  We have waived the non-compete so this is your chance to check us out.

I will be giving The Friars Club a final count today at Close of Business. Sign up on the web site to be included.

We look forward to seeing you at our last meeting of the year.

Best,

Linda, GC Gotham Real Estate
2004 Co-Networker of the Year