[Fredslist] Aunt Esta

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 12:41:23 EST 2010

Joel,

Thank you for sharing this snapshot into the life of your Aunt Esta and your
family. To have lived to such an advanced age, especially when we think of what
she had seen in this past century, is remarkable. From candle light to LED, from
horses to horse power, from wishing on the moon to walking on it, from wishing
someone could read your thoughts, to having someone actually read your words
across the globe, in seconds, and in any language you choose.

And yet some things can still remain the same — family caring about one another,
people taking the time to record their lives and share that someone existed and
that their life mattered . . . that they shouldn't leave the earth without
letting others know they existed . . .

Your Aunt was born into a world of constant change, but the consistency of a
loving family.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
To learn more about the new, limited edition book: Alfred Dreyfus — Notebooks
from Devil's Island, go to http://preview.tinyurl.com/yjp6m2m

Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project:
http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171