[Fredslist] Gotham Queens - Thursday 12/16 - 8:30am

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:11:44 EST 2010

My Fellow Networkers,

Gotham Queens will hold its meeting Thursday, December 16th at the
World Famous POP Diner 80-26 Queens Boulevard Elmhurst at 8:30am. For
those of you who will be attending please RSVP to OUR FEARLESS GROUP
COORDINATOR Vincent DeRogatis - vincent at axelpro.net so he can have an
accurate head count. WE ALSO HAVE A NON-COMPETE.

MEMBERS, please bring a potential member  - there is no charge for
your guest.  We need a fire suppression, pest control, signs and
banner, temp agency some attorneys and the list goes on.  There is no
pressure to join and most guests become friends of Gotham and are
potential leads for our members.

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday the 16th

Remember, if you are a guest YOU MUST call, we have a non-compete
cause and would not want to embarrass anyone. Besides that we need a
head count.

Happy Networking

David Stein
347-581-7909

                 Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971