[Fredslist] Breakfast in the Valley Friday, Dec 10!

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Wed Dec 8 15:46:20 EST 2010

That¹s right Gotham,
Time to Ride the NY Thruway north and then route 84 east to Exit 12 in
Fishkill, NY
(there are shorter routes from Westchester)
That¹s where you¹ll find the I-84 Diner
This Friday, at 8 a.m. The Hudson Valley Chapter of Gotham City Networking
Will meet and work the net.  Come join us!

Susan Glusica, our Leader needs to know if you or a guest will attend, so
email her:  Susan_Glusica at glic.com

I can¹t make this meeting, but I¹ll be there for breakfast all next year ­
2nd Friday of every month except July and August!

See you then!

Mike Landrum
Speechwright, Executive Speaker's Coach
³Think succinct²