[Fredslist] Gotham Magic Needed - please read and think how you can help

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Dec 8 10:50:39 EST 2010

Good morning Gotham,

Thank you for all of the love you sent my way yesterday! I hope we can make
someone else feel that special today -so here is the request.

This come from our newest Group - Gotham Philadelphia, let's show them some
magic.

Our help is needed for Little Smiles, an organization which provides
children with their dying wishes. They are looking for anyone with
connections with either Taylor Swift or Ellen DeGenneras. There is a young
girl that Little Smiles is trying to help  She is close to dying and wants
to either talk on the phone or Skype with one of them.  Her birthday is the
16th and she is Jewish. So for her birthday and Hanukah that is her wish-
then she said after that she is content with dying.  It is so sad.

Time is of the essence.

If you can help, please contact our Gotham Philadelphia Chair Donna
Massonova at Donna.Massanova at ParenteBeard.com

Thanks all

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com