[Fredslist] Judy Heft and Esther Horowitz: two redheads

Brad Aron bmaronlaw at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 11:54:12 EST 2010

The award to Judy could not have come to a more worthy recipient. I am very proud of her and give her credit for making such a conscious effort to meet and get to know so many Gotham members outside of the Hinterlands.  Other Hinterland members should follow her excellent example.

Brad M. Aron
Attorney at Law
180 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880