[Fredslist] Gotham Celebrates BIG

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Dec 7 11:37:28 EST 2010

And a very special BIG thank you to Debbie, Fred, Nancy, Mitch and Ben for
making Gotham what it is today! We appreciate all of your hard work all the
time!

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

  _____