[Fredslist] Holiday Party invite to Gotham members

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 10:02:50 EST 2010

At Gotham Towers this morning my guest, friend and colleague Jack Friedman, executive director of the Queens Chamber of Commerce, extended an invite to Members of our Tribe to attend the Queens Chambers Holiday Party at the Worlds Fair Marina Restaurant (near LaGuardia Airport) tomorrow evening, Wednesday, December 8, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. Only "requirement" is you bring an unwrapped toy for donation this holiday season.  More info at www.queenschamber.org.  Hope to see you there.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
CoreyBearak.com
sent from my iPhone