Fw: [Fredslist] Final Reminder New Gotham International Business Group and Gotham Breakfast Meeting - December 7

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Dec 6 12:09:29 EST 2010

This is an exciting new intitiative. I suggest you put your thinking cap
on as to appropriate invitees and attend.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 12/06/2010 12:08 PM -----

"Brian Weiss" <bweiss at ggw.com>
Sent by: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
12/06/2010 11:55 AM

<fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
cc

Subject
[Fredslist] Final Reminder New Gotham International Business Group and
Gotham Breakfast Meeting - December 7

Gotham,

We have some exciting news regarding our Gotham Hispanic group. We are in
the process of morphing ourselves into a newly-branded group,
?International Business?.  It will seek to attract people who work
internationally, whether they are Americans or foreign-born.  We think
that there?s a huge community out there that could benefit tremendously
from all that Gotham offers, and we?d like everyone to attend our next
breakfast and see the exciting things we have planned for the group in
2011.

Just a final reminder that we will be having a breakfast meeting on
Tuesday, December 7 at 8:30am at Benjamin?s Steak House.  The address is
52 E. 41st St in Manhattan.

Please let me know via email if you will be able to come and whether you
know of anyone who would benefit from our new group and would like to join
us as well. The cost for this breakfast for non-Gotham members and circuit
riders is $25. If you would like to pay in advance, please follow the link
below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1670&eventType=3

I look forward to seeing you there and to an exciting 2011!

Best,
Brian

Brian S. Weiss, Esq.
Garganigo, Goldsmith & Weiss
14 Penn Plaza, Suite 1020
New York, New York 10122
Phone: (212) 643-6400 ext. 121
Facsimile: (212) 643-6549
Email: bweiss at ggw.com

PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT: www.ggw.com

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***