[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham LIhealthcare 12/10/10***

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 22:58:21 EST 2010

Hi all,

Come ride the circuit to LI Healthcare, please see info below.

Hi all,

Hope you had all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Our last meeting of the year will be help on Fri. Dec.10th from 8-10 @
The office of Ben Geizhals
Moritt Hock Hamroff & Horowitz LLP
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, New York
United States
11530

Please let me know if you will be attending, since it is the last of our meetings for this year, I hope to see you all there!

As always, guest, colleague's friends are invited-please clear with me first. We are a welcoming group! The lively chatter in this group is amazing.
Who doesn't connect with Health Care Reform within this administration?

As the year winds down, we are all looking forward to our end of the year cocktail party to be held on Monday Dec 6th, it's an event not to miss. A time to connect or rec-connect with fellow Gothamites and with our newest members.
I know that it feels like traveling from LI to NYC is not always easy, but trust me, it's worth it!!!

Hope to see you all soon,
Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC