[Fredslist] Thanks (again) to Leslie Berkoff

bonnielink at optonline.net bonnielink at optonline.net
Sat Dec 4 13:01:10 EST 2010

I'd like to thank Leslie Berkoff for assisting my partner, Josh Kardisch, who was minutes away from settling a six-figure case, when our client asked if the settlement would effect her impending bankruptcy filing!  (Who knew?)  Her own bankruptcy attorney was not available, so we called Leslie.  Although she was out of the office, her partner gave us assistance at a very critical time.  We both appreciate it!  Thanks again, Leslie, and thanks  to Gotham. Happy Holidays to all!Bonnie Link, Esq.bonnielink at optonline.netKardisch, Link & Associates, PC80 East Old Country Road, Second FloorMineola, NY 11501Direct Line:  516-565-2804Main Line: 516-255-4160Fax:  516-255-4163THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL IS PROTECTED BY THE CLIENT-ATTORNEY AND/OR THE ATTORNEY-WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE(S), IS CONFIDENTIAL, AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE.   IF THE READER OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US BY TELEPHONE AND DELETE IT WITHOUT DOWNLOADING, FORWARDING, OR OTHERWISE SHARING IT WITH ANYONE ELSE.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.