[Fredslist] December 15 - OPEN Joint Meeting

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 14:54:40 EST 2010

Good Afternoon Along the Network and Happy Friday,

Formica I and Gotham Real Estate have joined forces for our final meeting of 2010.

Ride the Circuit, we are waiving the non-compete in both Groups.

If you wish to join us, please sign up on the web site by Monday, December 13th so we can give The Friars Club time to prepare.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 15th from 12:30 to 2:00 at The Friars Club.
A happy and healthy holiday season to all.

Best,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Real Estate