[Fredslist] SOLD OUT - Gotham December 6 cocktail party

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Dec 1 21:32:57 EST 2010

Hi Gotham:

We are officially SOLD OUT for Monday night's party.

Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins the night of the
party.  If your name is not on the list below and you would like to attend,
please contact me and we can add you to our waiting list and as spots become
available we will let you know.

Thanks all

Debbie

Here is the list of registered attendees for Monday evening, December 6th -
the list is alphabetical by last name:

First Name

Last Name

David

Abeshouse

Lynn

Amos

Michael

Appell

Erin

Ardleigh

Brad

Aron

John

Attanasio

Vincent

Averaimo

David

Bagatelle

Anthony

Barbieri

Corey

Bearak

Jane

Beddall

Ed

Bienstock

Scott

Bloom

Anne

Bonfiglio

Carl

Bulgini

John

Buscarello

Mike

Brown

Gabrielle

Carlson

Tony

Celano

Susan

Chan

Bruce

Cholst

Susan

Cleary

Andrew

Cohen

Bob

Cohen

Stacey

Cohen

Katherine

Cohn

Connie

Cohrt

Randy

Colahan

Cayce

Crown

Jefferson

Crowther

Vincent

Derogatis

Sherri

Donovan

Phyllis

Dubrow

John

Dugan

Gil

Effron

Ned

Einstein

Matt

Farrell

Ronald

Fatoullah

George

Fehling

Flo

Feinberg

Rita

Finkel

Leslie

Fitting

Willa

France

Howard

Freeman

Michael

Gallina

Michael

Garibaldi

Ben

Geizhals

Susan

Glusica

Raj

Goel

Gerry

Goldhaber

Candice

Goodheart

Jason

Greenberg

Buddie

Greenberg

David

Gresen

Tony

Guggino

Andrew

Gurman

Sabrina

Hague

Jill

Haimson

Jack

Halpern

Claudine

Halpern

Steven

Halpern

Marc

Halpert

Phyllis

Harbinger

Phyllis

Weiss Haserot

Judy

Heft

David

Henry

Jill

Hoefs

Ester

Horowitz

David

Jacks

Robert

Kammerer

Thomas

Kass

Steven

Kirschner

Fred

Klein

David

Klein

Sharon

Klein

Steven

Krane

Marc

Kroll

Brianna

Larson

Dennis

Launer

Michael

LeBlanc

Bambe

Levine

Scott

Levine

Cheryle

Levine

Stephen

Levine

Gabriela

Levit

Steven

Lichtenstein

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Ann

Lindsey

Howard

Lipset

Elaine

Lou

Sherry

Lydell

David

Lynch

Tessa

Marquis

Lucas

Meyer

Daniel

Mickelson

Danny

Mizrahi

Leslie

Montanile

Joe

Montanile

Nils

Morgan

Scott

Moulton

Karen

Nathan

Phyllis

Newbert

Glen

Nelson

Geraldine

Newman

Linda

Newman

Jeanne Anne

Norton

Eryn

Oberlander

Karen

Perry

Michael

Post

David

Powers

Maggie

Pritikin

Bruce

Pritikin

Sherry

Riveria

Vincent

Russo

Jenny

Sarathay

Vinay

Sarathay

Gary

Sastow

James

Sawyer

Cindy

Saxman Margulies

Dan

Schaefer

Gideon

Schein

Nancy

Schess

Bill

Schess

Alan

Schwartz

Riva

Schwartz

Joe

Sciabica

John

Seiffer

Abby

Siegel

Deidre

Siegel

Elissa

Slan

Joshua

Slavitt

Cindy

Somma

Marvin

Soskil

Norman

Spizz

Michael

Steger

Alan

Stein

Bruce

Swicker

Annesley

Swicker

Christine

Tash

Leslie

Tayne

Mitch

Tobol

Christopher

Trahan

Rein

Triefeldt

Mitchell

Tublin

Gerry

Tuohey

Irv

Urken

Kimberly

Ver Steeg

Michael

Ward

Jenny

Nieves Ward

Lisa

Waterman

David

Weber

Stephen

Wechsler

Alexander

Wesman

Rebecca

Wilborn

Jerome

Wisselman

Joseph

Worthington

Ellin

Yassky

Barrie Sue

Zicherman

Josh

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

Julia

Zinkowski

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com