[Fredslist] Great office mgr position open!

Cayce Crown info at thecrownview.com
Wed Dec 1 11:22:06 EST 2010

Hi Gotham job fillers!
Help me find the right person for my sweetheart.
This is a terrific job.
Please feel free to pass around.
Check out the attached .pdf for additional info.
Thanks so much.
Cayce

Full Charge Office Manager wanted for beautiful, upscale, Union Square
holistic health care office.  Great boss, peaceful atmosphere,
independent position for 35 hours a week with an early close on
Fridays.  Will be fully trained by outgoing Office Manager.  Looking
for two year commitment.  No patient insurance duties.  Benefits
include paid holidays, ten personal days, full health insurance,
monthly metro card.  This is a job for someone who receives great
satisfaction by serving and supporting others.  A terrific job for the
right person.  Interviewing now for start date in December.  Starting
salary $40,000.  Please send resume and cover letter to Dr. Sheilagh
Weymouth at drweymouth at wholelifehealthcare.com.

Dr. Sheilagh Weymouth
Sheilagh Weymouth, D.C., P.C.
WholeLife HealthCare™
The Platinum Standard in Holistic Health
215 Park Avenue South, Suite 1304
New York, New York  10003
212.533.3070 (V)  212.533.3198 (F)
www.wholelifehealthcare.com