[Fredslist] Happy Birthday to Debbie "Sunshine" Lindner

cssomma at yahoo.com cssomma at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 12:53:05 EDT 2010

I wish, I wish...Debbie's family and my family met in Montauk and had a great bonfire-all courtsey of -Debbie and her wonderful hubby. Great memories. Debbie is a pro and makes the best smores....I was asking for a repeat. Who know's...maybe it can before the summer ends!! Watch out MTK, Gotham is on its way