[Fredslist] College Information

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Thu Aug 26 11:17:02 EDT 2010

Hi all -

The time has come and my oldest is going to be a High School Senior this
year!  She is interested in pursuing a career in Dance Therapy.  We are
advised that the degrees are at the Masters level so at the Undergrad
level she would be Majoring in Psychology and Minoring in Dance.

We have been researching schools and have found quite a few.  We were
wondering if anyone knows anything about the following schools so she
can decide whether we are off to a campus visit:

Rowan University - Glassboro NJ

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey - Pomona NJ

Rider University - Lawrenceville NJ

If you have any other thoughts but any other colleges please do let me
know.  This is all very stressful as there are so many variables in
choosing a college these days!

Thanks -

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.