[Fredslist] Aetna

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sun Aug 22 14:58:58 EDT 2010

I recommend to anyone in Connecticut, including Doctors, that they contact the Health Care Advocate, Kevin Lembo. His office exists to work out disputes with insurance companies.

http://www.ct.gov/oha/site/default.asp

Office of the Healthcare Advocate

P.O. BOX 1543

Hartford CT, 06144

 (Toll Free) Tel: 1-866-HMO-4446

Email: Healthcare.advocate at ct.gov

And, I recommend everyone in Connecticut vote for Kevin Lembo for State Comptroller on November 2nd.  He is smart, kind, and overall terrific!

And I mean whatever political party or none that you belong to!  Great candidate for all!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com