[Fredslist] Joint Meeting Forimica/Diversity August 31 RSVP BY AUG 25

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Thu Aug 19 09:13:09 EDT 2010

Hello, Gotham,
Where better to spend August 31 but at the Friars Club joint meeting of Formica 1 and Diversity

Friars Club   57 East 55th Street
 Tuesday, August 31, 2010 from      12:30 - 2 pm.

We hope you can join us for some end of summer fun and great networking and friendship.
Both groups are non-compete. please provide the guest's name, occupation, company name, website, and email address BEFORE you invite them to avoid any conflict.
All guests can pay $45 lunch fee online in advance.    We've made signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to   www.gothamnetworking.com    and click on "Events"-"August 31   , 2010" - 12:30 pm Formica 1"   - then follow the prompts to "  Pay Online  ".
If you have andy questions, feel free to call me.

Hope to see you on August 31st.   PLEASE RSVP BY AUGUST 25th-
Regards,
Judie Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l
201.967.1735