[Fredslist] FW: Patricia Wexler

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 10:00:28 EDT 2010

Does anyone know a dermatologist being considered for a TV segment named
Patricia Wexler.
Feedback would be helpful.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS, CIISA
Growth and Protection in a Digital World

www.m2powerinc.com
 516 409-0849
888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Is your business compliant with the NEW Identity Theft Laws?
Identity Theft Protection & Compliance Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.