[Fredslist] fred's list post

odeyraviv at aol.com odeyraviv at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 18:14:45 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham:

I wanted to share with you the wonderful experience I had with Gotham Member, David Abeshouse.  David is a lawyer who specializes in arbitration and mediation.  My family is embroiled in a controversy about a legal bill.  David's insight, knowledge, and support has been right on target and very reassuring.  If you know anyone who needs Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution contacting David at Davidlaw at optonline.net or 516-229-2360 will be the right step.

Sincerely,
Odey Raviv