[Fredslist] Event Looking for Speakers

Evan Bloom ebloom at sirspeedyny.net
Mon Aug 16 15:43:11 EDT 2010

A few weeks ago I sent out an email for an event I am involved with looking
for speakers. Here is a more in depth description of the event and with they
are looking for.

The Believe Symposium was created to be more than just an event; it is
intended to be a movement dedicated to inspiring and motivating young adults
and business professionals. Our goal of the Symposium is to spark Long
Island's leaders of today AND tomorrow into believing they can make a
success of themselves right in their own backyard. This initiative has been
founded for the purpose of helping students to believe in their communities,
their future and themselves.
The Symposium consists of two equally important parts: an inspiring day for
students, followed by an evening fundraising cocktail reception for the
business community. Through keynote speakers, interactive break-out
workshops and multiple networking opportunities, students of various
backgrounds will be presented a chance to connect with, and be inspired by
leaders who have made a difference right here on Long Island.
There are a variety of unique ways you can participate. First, we are
looking for dynamic speakers to interact with and present to these high
school juniors and seniors attending the Symposium.  Second, we have a
variety of sponsorships available to organizations that are excited about
the growth and preservation of Long Island's productivity. A significant
portion of the funds raised from these sponsorships will be dedicated to the
following Long Island Educational Charities: Junior Achievement, Long Island
Works and the Mentoring Partnership. A portion will also go to the newly
established LIE Believe Scholarship Fund, which will be allocated each year
to high school seniors attending college right here on Long Island.
Please visit www.believeinli.com to learn the many opportunities available
to become involved, and remember to fill-out a speaker application before
the September 1st deadline.

Regards,

Evan Bloom
Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing Services
75 State Street
Westbury, New York 11590
Sales Offices in Melville & Hauppauge NY
516-334-7400
516-334-7396 fax
ebloom at sirspeedyny.net

www.sirspeedyny.net <http://www.sirspeedyny.net/>