[Fredslist] Sales/Marketing Coordinator Position on LI

Al Anastasi Ata at alcottgroup.com
Fri Aug 13 15:02:19 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

Below is a job spec for a position we're looking to fill here at our
company headquarters on LI.  Please follow the instruction below to
respond.

Alcott HR Group, a Professional Employer Organization located in
Farmingdale, NY is seeking a driven sales/marketing professional to
assist with projects and activities supporting the promotion of our
services. If your dream job entails the diversity of working the phones
as an inside sales rep one day while coordinating a major marketing
campaign the next, then read on.

In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining the company
sales database as you assist our sales reps with the creation of
proposals and presentations. You will also track inbound leads and
qualify new prospects by phone as you gather vital information for the
sales team.

In addition, you will be responsible for various marketing duties
including coordinating trade shows/events, participating in social media
campaigns and handle the distribution of direct mail, packages, letters,
catalogs, and other sales literature.

To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor's Degree( B.A.) preferably in
communications, marketing/advertising  or equiv, 3+ years related
experience and a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deal with
people at all levels within an organization. Excellent writing and PC
skills are a must along with proficiency in MS Office including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.

We offer a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package
including medical/dental/vision/life and 401k. To apply, please forward
your cover letter and resume with salary history to email:
careers at alcottgroup.com. Please visit us @ www.alcottgroup.com. We are
an EOE M/F/D/V

Al Anastasi