[Fredslist] Fwd: Chocolate lab

newthynk at aol.com newthynk at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 11:52:14 EDT 2010

To all who tried to help this chocolate lab - see below. Especially to Bambe who initiated this request for help from Gotham.

Geraldine Newman
NEWTHYNK
212.988.395

Bo has been taken in by a fine rescue group.

Please help me spread the good news; I thought I had gotten to everyone, but obviously this email for help is still being posted.

Thanks so much for your help.