[Fredslist] RE: Request for some Gotham Employment Magic...I've been Laid off....

Matthew JW. Smith msmith at entechserv.com
Tue Aug 10 12:47:08 EDT 2010

Hey Gotham Tribe,

I am to be Laid off on Friday.  So if you have any leads as far as
employment is concerned...I'm an excellent Salesman and would love to be
considered for a salary/commission type of position in any of the 5
boroughs (I don't have a car...)

I'm also open to doing some part time work I.E. (Dog Walking/Waiting
Tables/Barbacking) Etc....I'm also not much of a fast typist and I'm not
the best at Excel but I'd make an Intelligent assistant as it were and am
willing to learn from the ground up and work hard.

I thank you for the help in advance!  God Bless Gotham!....And Lady Gaga!
(Fred Klein made me say that)

Matt Smith...

PS - After Friday I can be reached at 718 897-4804 or via email at
matthewjwsmith at gmail.com

Matthew J.W. Smith
www.entechserv.com <http://www.entechserv.com/>
Director of Sales & Business Development
C: 917 597-9199
O: 646 278-7051
http://twitter.com/CocktailNYC
http://www.meetup.com/Cocktail-Nation/