[Fredslist] Boca West, better than Free!!!

Stuart Oltchick soltchick at stuartportfolio.com
Mon Aug 9 14:11:44 EDT 2010

To move this quickly, (close before September 30), I will pay a finder
$5,000.

Boca West Condo for Free!!! What's the catch?  There is no catch.  The
market for our beautiful 1 bedroom 1 1/2 bath condo (sleeps 4) with
cathedral ceilings and a great sunset view from a wraparound veranda
overlooking a lake, for which I paid $120,000 in 1984 and recently
refurnished for about $40,000, stinks.

Boca West is consistently voted the #1 private country club in the U.S.  It
has 4 gorgeous championship courses (2 by Arnold Palmer, 1 by Peter Dye, 1
by Jim Fazio), 33 Har-Tru tennis courts (2 lighted), the most amazing sports
center and spa (best I've ever seen), 6 world class restaurants ( I kid you
not), of course lots of organized social stuff and lot's more. Even a Texas
Hold'm room.

Why are we selling?  Because we are closing on a 4 bedroom house in Boca
West and we need only one place and one membership.  Membership is $9,824.63
annually plus pay as you go golf and tennis, what we have or various schemes
up to $15,746 annually.  Initiation is $45,000 plus $25,000 ($20,000 is
refundable upon cancellation of membership).

Boca West is sleep-away camp for adults.  Lots of sex.

To view pictures and tour:  www.realtor.com, enter zip code 33434 and price
range $50,000, to $50,000 and 1 plus bedroom.  That's it.  19341 Sabal Lake
Drive.  Click "view 16 pictures and then the "Featured Tour".

2009 taxes: $1810.00
Current maintenance per quarter:  $1,750.00

Stuart

Stuart Portfolio Consultants, LP 223 East 83 Street, Suite 2

New York, NY  10028

Tel:  212-360-7500

Fax:  212-360-7503

Email:   <mailto:soltchick at stuartportfolio.com>
soltchick at stuartportfolio.com

This is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to sell the
securities/instruments mentioned.  We do not represent this is accurate or
complete and we may not update this.  Past performance is not indicative of
future returns.  For additional information, and important disclosures,
contact me.  This communication is solely for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential information.  We do not waive confidentiality by
mistransmission.