[Fredslist] RE: 20 New IT Jobs available!

Matthew JW. Smith msmith at entechserv.com
Fri Aug 6 14:44:25 EDT 2010

Break Fix Resumes with the following Job Scope:

Hey Gotham,

If you know of anyone who needs a job in IT...Send their resumes my way or
have them email me...Starting Pay is 15$ an hour...

Thanx!

Matt Smith

*         DESIRED SKILLS:

All Candidates must have the following desired experience:

Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server and
Windows 7

Software: All popular COTS applications commonly found in corporate
environments (MSOffice 2000, 2003, 2007, IE, Acrobat, Visio, etc).
Experience with Java

Hardware: Dell Laptops (E6400) Dell Printer (3130cn) Cisco Small Business
Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router with VPN (WRVS4400N) (both local and
network).

Networking: Networking experiences are must. (3 years experience)

Candidate must have Strong leadership, Communication and Troubleshooting
skills and must be a team player.

Any applicant offered the position MUST be able to pass a federal
background check and drug screening

Applicant must have internet access & phone for communication

Applicant must know the 5 boroughs of NYC.

Borough Technician must have 2 year break fix support,

Matthew J.W. Smith
www.entechserv.com <http://www.entechserv.com/>
Director of Sales & Business Development
C: 917 597-9199
O: 646 278-7051
http://twitter.com/CocktailNYC
http://www.meetup.com/Cocktail-Nation/