[Fredslist] Custom Wall unit w/2 refrigerator drawers by Gotham Interior Designer for sale

Phyllisdci at aol.com Phyllisdci at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 09:29:13 EDT 2010

My client is moving and the new owners do not want to keep the beautiful
wall unit we designed and fabricated for her home.  It will not fit in the
new home.
The unit is 16 feet long and 9'-7" high at the highest point.  It has
three parts: Two side pieces with media storage and large bins for toys and
blankets, etc., two refrigerator drawers--paneled and an antique bronze mirror
back.
I have photos and drawings if you are interested so please contact  me.
Pickup by buyer (not included in  sale price) on August 14 or 15th or 29th
or 30th last day.
Unit cost $50,000 to create in  2007.  Sale price is 15K negotiable.
If I had room here, it would be  in my home.  The frame is a rubbed and
distressed black with hand  painted rustic ochre tones on the recessed panels.