[Fredslist] One Gothamite operates on another

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Apr 29 10:35:45 EDT 2010

On Monday, I was the first Gothamite to have surgery performed by another Gothamite.

Dr. Armin Tehrany from the NY Healthcare group fixed a badly torn labrum, torn rotator cuff and bone spurs in my shoulder.

The surgery was outpatient at his surgical facility.  The staff was amazing and the care fantastic.

Here's the amazing part.  For what is supposed to be a very painful procedure, I have had virtually NO pain so far.  Dr. Tehrany used a nerve block that blocked the pain.  I've been to my first physical therapy appointment and am on my way to recovery.

Further, the physical therapist he put me in touch with is tops...works on the Rangers, NFL players, etc.

The experience so far (day 3) is way better than I expected.  Many thanks to Armin for his care and his staff.

If you know anyone with shoulder, knee, other joint issues or injuries, I highly recommend you contact Armin.  You will not be disappointed!

_______________________________________

David P. Henry
TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC
212-683-6000 x107
917-860-2468 (cell)
dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
 www.telenoticiasusa.com
www.novomediausa.com

"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:
www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog
Follow me on Twitter:   @_davidhenry_
Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter:
@TeleNoticias_
Our Company Facebook page is here:  <http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>

 Sent  from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry