[Fredslist] Fwd: Broadway's Next Hit Musical at The Triad on 4/30 @ 10pm

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Wed Apr 28 11:46:55 EDT 2010

Hey Fellow Gothamites
If you haven't yet seen my son's riotously funny show - Broadway's Next Hit Musical - here's your chance. I'll be there - I love to laugh and this show delivers.
Cheers,
Bob Schiffmann
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street
New York NY 10024
phone: 212-362-7021
fax: 1-316-221-4707
www.microwaveinnovations.com

> BROADWAY'S NEXT HIT MUSICAL
> At the Triad
> 158 W. 72nd Street
> celebrating spring & all things Mother
> Friday, April 30th at 10pm
> $15 (cash only) with a two drink minimum
>
> Visit Smart Tix to book tix!
> www.SmartTix.com
>

> Or call us on the BNHM Hot Line!
> (212)803-5433
>

> While you're in a BNHM state of mind visit our awesome website,
> www.BroadwaysNextHitMusical.com!
> Check out the posters from former winning shows designed by BNHM's own Robert Z. Grant!
>
> We will be announcing the rest of our summer shows soon!
>
> See you on April 30th!
> $5
> Off
> Bring this coupon with you to get $5 off admission to Broadway's Next Hit Musical!
> Offer Expires: May 1st, 2010
> Forward email
>
> This email was sent to microwaves at juno.com by broadwaysnexthitmusical at gmail.com.
> Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
> Email Marketing by
>
> Broadway's Next Hit Musical | 650 Montgomery Street, Apt 206 | Jersey City | NJ | 07306

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bd85871d9c8019e2a0st06vuc