[Fredslist] Fw: Bring Back Women's Softball League to Manhattan

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Apr 27 15:06:14 EDT 2010

>From a member of Batmen.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 04/27/2010 03:05 PM -----

"Giordano, Laura (APMS - Client Services)"
<laura.giordano at bankofamerica.com>
04/27/2010 02:54 PM

fklein at legal.org
cc

Subject
Bring Back Women's Softball League to Manhattan

Fred,

Wanted to ask if I could send an email to all Batman... And if possible
other teams in the League.  About 6 or so years ago the Women's division
of Corporate Sports Association broke away from the league (seems they
were always getting raw end of fields and other issues with how the
league was run and the costs).  They were around up until the renovated
the fields at 64th Street.  When the fields were re-opened... It seems
the Parks Dept.  Did not have a record of our permit... Of course I held
the permit and proved that we had had one for over 30 years.... Anyway
to make a long story short... We lost our time slot and field... (having
all games at 6pm Friday's was just not great for everyone during the
summer - which is all they offered).

Now, with the help of another downtown league, we have a permit for
North Meadow on Monday nights and we are looking to pass the word around
to all Women interested in playing softball.  This will be a recruiting
year and would like all women to come out on Monday nights from 6-8
North Meadow field 12.   Would you be able to pass this along to other
teams in the league?? Or I would make up a flyer and send it out as
well.

Thanks Fred.  Anything you could do would be great...

Laura

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. The information contained in
this e-mail was obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however,
the accuracy or completeness of this information is not guaranteed. Unless
specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a
solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or
service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official
statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable law, Merrill Lynch may
monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its
networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may
impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced
in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. References to "Merrill
Lynch" are references to any company in the Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
group of companies, which are wholly-owned by Bank of America Corporation.
Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank
Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition
to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal
Government Agency. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Attachments that are part of this E-communication may have additional
important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message
is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch
you consent to the foregoing.

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***