[Fredslist] Divorce

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Apr 27 12:46:15 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

Divorce is a daunting and devastating experience even if you are the one who
wants it. Lately I have been working with some client's helping them fill
out their financial affidavits for their attorney's, mediators, and divorce
financial planners.

If there are any of you in Gotham I would love the opportunity to network
with you.

Please email or call me. I have clients up and down the east coast so
location is not an issue.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail