[Fredslist] My son career

Arlene K. Haims ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
Mon Apr 26 18:10:56 EDT 2010

Hello along the network -
Attached is my son, Dov's resume.  He has been in marketing and research
etc. for several years and is unfortunately among the many who are in
between jobs at this poing.
I there is any interest at all or if you know someone to refer his resume or
offer suggestions, I would be most grateful.
I hope there is some Gotham magic out there for him
Thank you lots,
Arlene

Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF
HAIMS INSURANCE GROUP
Registered Representative
New England Securities
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Suite 600
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516)357-2639/FAX (516) 977-3433
e-mail: ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
WEB: www.haimsinsurance.com

New England Financial is the service mark for New England Life Insurance
Company and related companies.  Securities products and investment advisory
services are offered through registered investment advisor, Boston, MA
02116.  New England Wealth Strategies is a general agency of New England
Life Insurance Company.  Please do not leave any trade requests via email as
orders will not be processed in that manner.  You may ask not to receive
future e-mail as advertisements from MetLife and its affiliates by sending
an email message back to me at the address above.  Please indicate in your
message back that you do not wish to receive future email solicitations
addresses to which your request applies.  Upon receipt of your request, we
will record your request.  This may take up to ten (10) business days.