[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 12:39:47 EDT 2010

Thank you Gotham for you unwavering support.

I must single out one particular individual who went beyond the call  of
Gotham.  Rona Wexler became My Mom's surrogate daughter when she spent her
time in Florida during the winter season. It meant a lot to my Mom and to
me.  She also helped me pack one night with a great bottle of Wine and Rona
was the one who figured out my Mom had OCD when I spent a lifetime not
knowing that. The information brought great peace and a blessed closure.

For those that wondered.. My daughters stood up at the funeral service to
give their take on the "grandma isms" they have about my Mom as the oldest
grandchildren. At the end Alissa references a punch in the mouth my Mom
would give my Dad when she saw him.  The story goes that My Mom and Dad knew
each other all their lives.  My Mom was the kid 3rd cousin. When she was 18
and my Dad was 23 my Mom broke her engagement to someone and asked her
cousin (my dad) to set her up with people he knew to get her back into the
dating world.  The blind date canceled at the last minutes so my Dad stepped
in instead.  At the end of the night he got fresh, and she punched him in
the mouth.  Three months later on Xmas eve they were married.  It was an
amazing marriage.

To the others, the last thing my Mom said to my brother before she slipped
away was that she was meeting my Dad and they were going on a cruise for
Mother's Day.  At my house when we conducted the Jewish services the cantor
brought up that my Mom was gone, I quipped, "And I thought she was just on
cruise with my Dad for Mother's Day".

Thank you all for the big and little things you did. I know there are a
number of you walking the same path that I am now just finishing.  I'm here.
I can listen.  I can visit.  I can run an errand.  I have the time.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS

Growth and Protection in a Digital World

Temporary website

 <http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc> http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

www.request2purchase.com

takes the hassle out of shopping around

for health industry professionals

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Is your business compliant with the NEW Identity Theft Laws?

Identity Theft Protection & Compliance Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.