[Fredslist] Vincent J. Russo & Associates - Expertise and Compassion

Jane Myers JMyers at jmmpc.com
Fri Apr 23 11:52:44 EDT 2010

Hello along the Network:

I want to share with The Tribe a quick story about a recent extraordinary
experience. I have a very dear friend who told me that, tragically, he has
an incurable form of  cancer (a diagnosis made a very short time ago and
completely unexpected).  He has to get his affairs in order immediately.  I
called  Gothamite Vincent J. Russo, Esq. and within moments was connected to
one of his partners, Gothamite Marie Elena Puma, Esq.  who was compassionate
and extremely knowledgeable. She scheduled a meeting for my friend with
another partner, Gothamite Frank Buquicchio, Esq. with whom we met a few
days later. My friend said he was immediately put at ease by the attorneys
and staff at Vincent's Islandia office. Frank really "listened" to what my
friend had to say and provided a clear plan to quickly effectuate difficult
end of life decisions.  My heartfelt thanks to Vincent J. Russo &
Associates!

Regards,

Jane

Gotham - LI Legal

Jane M. Myers, Esq.

Jane M. Myers, P.C.

267 Carleton Ave. Suite  301

Central Islip, NY 11722

tel. (516) 470-1661 ext.1

fax.(516) 470-1657

www.jmmpc.com

--------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files
contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

--------

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:  Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before
the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained herein is not
intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.