[Fredslist] Formica/Commerce Joint Meeting May 5th

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Thu Apr 22 21:53:53 EDT 2010

Hello, Gotham,

 Happy Spring.  Join the Formica/Commerce Group meeting for a  'breathe of
fresh air'.

 Wednesday, May 5th
Friar's Club-12:30 pm

     As you know, joint meetings are a great change of pace.  It is nice to
get to see fellow Gothamites normally our of our 'circle' and there is
always wonderful energy amongst friends, colleagues and potential business
contacts.

----------
EXPAND YOUR CIRCLE:
Another way to expand your contact circle and build our group is to
INVITE/BRING GUESTS.  After all, the Friars Club is a wonderful venue to
invite someone to lunch and catch up.  Meeting so many nice people is an
extra bonus.

Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are ask to contact me prior to the
meeting to avoid any category conflict.
$45 Lunch fee can be paid online at     www.gothamnetworking.com  (however,
not less than 24 hrs prior to the meeting)  as well as at the meeting  (by
check or cash).  Kosher meals are $50.

   RSVP by Friday, April 30th

Regards and I look forward to seeing you on May 5th.
Enjoy the gorgeous weather.
Judie
Judie Moceri
Formica 1 GC