[Fredslist] Need a College Auditorium in NYC for an Event

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Apr 22 11:03:38 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I hope someone in Gotham is able to assist me in finding a College
Auditorium for an event we are doing on November 13, 2010.

We are having an event and need space for about 300-500 guests.  We are only
interested in spaces in Manhattan because our guests and participants will
be traveling from the Tri State area and NYC is the most suitable location.
Our budget for the event is very low so...

Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

I thank you all in advance.

Regards,

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."