[Fredslist] Can You Help With An M&A Intro to Get Some Advice?

Todd Fishkind tfishkind at carcogroup.com
Wed Apr 21 15:33:50 EDT 2010

4/21/2010

Dear Tribe,

Can anyone provide me with a phone intro to a M&A professional - - ideally within Gotham. I have a "reality check" type of question that I'd like to ask.

Thanks...

Best Regards,
...Todd

Todd Fishkind
Regional Sales Manager -
Risk Mitigation & Onboarding Solutions
CARCO Group, Inc.
Phone: (631) 862-9300 ext 433
Fax: (631) 584-0095
tfishkind at carcogroup.com
www.CARCOGroup.com

CARCO Group - Delivering Measurable Business Results and an ROI to Increase Revenue & Shareholder Value, Decrease the Cost of Turnover, Speed "Time to Fill", Streamline Day to Day Operations, Reduce Occupational Fraud, Eliminate Negligent Hiring Litigation
& Maintain Compliance

tfishkind at carcogroup.com
www.carcogroup.com
"Better Decisions Thru Accurate Information"