[Fredslist] Accounting and Financial Positions in New York

Jim Fisher jim.fisher at oneaccordpartners.com
Tue Apr 20 18:54:55 EDT 2010

To all -

Accounting Management Solutions (amsolutions.net) has been opening a new
office in New York and is searching for additional accounting and financial
types to build up the office.  I do not have any additional information, but
please check the web site if you are interested.  To the best of  my
understanding, this is not a 1099 relationship.  They may fill a company's
temporary or interim needs, but they do not seek to hire people who want to
move to the client.

If you have the right background, please contact Connie Wright.

                Constance Wright

                Managing Director

                Accounting Management Solutions

                508-954-9418

                cwright at amsoutions.net

You can use my name, but let's not drive her "nuts" with an influx of
resumes which do not fit.

Jim Fisher

Principal, OneAccord Partners

Catalyst for Revenue Growth(tm)