[Fredslist] Friend with Doctorate in Organizational Psychology seeks ERP system internship

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Tue Apr 20 16:32:45 EDT 2010

Hello Gothamites,

My very good friend Jennifer is looking to expand her skills. Her impressive resume is attached. If you have any leads for her, please contact her directly.
Her info is noted below. Thank you.

Anne Bonfiglio, CISA
Exec. dir/Partnership for Student advancement
10 Park Ave 7H
New york, N.Y. 10016
www.psapartnership.org

Note from Jennifer:
Hi Anne,

I am interested in gaining experience in Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
to improve my job opportunities. A few job descriptions have listed ERP
experience as a requirement. I would like to gain hands-on experience with
PeopleSoft, SAP, or similar ERP systems for human resources.

Attached is my CV.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Jennifer