[Fredslist] LAST CALL - RIDE THE GOTHAM SUFFOLK CIRCUIT

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Mon Apr 19 15:46:39 EDT 2010

Hello Gothamites!

WE ARE UP TO 27 ATTENDEES SO FAR!!  DON'T MISS THIS GREAT GOTHAM NETWORKING
EVENT!

Join us at The Hampton Inn on Commack Road in Commack on Wednesday, April
21st at 8am!

Our guest speaker is:

Steven Krauser - Founder and President of Network Associates - Steven will
be sharing information, ideas and proven techniques necessary to make
networking a strategic part of your business efforts!  A topic we can all
benefit from!

Of course, please RSVP and let me know if we will be seeing you!  Ride The
Circuit - only $25!!

Until then, best regards!

Deidre

Group Coordinator - Gotham Suffolk

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

100 Crossways Park West

Suite 115

Woodbury, New York  11797