[Fredslist] GOtham Green celebrates Earth Day this week make plans today to join us

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Apr 19 12:09:31 EDT 2010

Hi Fellow Tribe Members

As you know our motto is “It’s better to give than to receive but what goes around comes around.”  Well, this year we are once again acknowledging those who “give”  green by  giving back and making a difference for our planet.

The 2010 Gotham Green Awards event is this Thursday, April 22 -  join us for lunch (Organic vegetarian options will be available) as we celebrate together at the Friars Club on Earth Day

To register click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1645 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1645&eventType=2> &eventType=2

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com