[Fredslist] Last Call to ride the circuit to the Fairfield Meeting April 20th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Apr 16 16:22:00 EDT 2010

The next fabulous meeting of the Fairfield Group is Tuesday, April 20th at
the Greenwich Hyatt, 1800 East Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 8 AM to 9:30 AM in
the Pemberwick room. Buffet breakfast is $25 for guests and our group is
facilitated by Barry Monies. Please join us for a lively discussion group.

We have openings for a web designer, a matrimonial attorney, a private and
personal banker and others. Please check with me first to clear any
conflicts and avoid embarrassment.  I hope to hear from you. We already have
a few visitors attending.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail