[Fredslist] Promo - Communicate with Confidence - See You tube

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Apr 15 12:57:35 EDT 2010

I have to share with you all Gothamites how wonderful Jayne Latz was on my
show.  Even though she did not speak any Indian Dialects she communicated so
well with my audience and our translation for presentation was great.  We
had a phenomenal response from the show for Jayne.

She really is great in what she does and it shows from the way she speaks.
I would highly recommend Jayne to anyone looking to communicate effectively.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

On Apr 14, 2010, at 7:58 AM, "Jayne Latz"