[Fredslist] RIDE THE GOTHAM SUFFOLK WAVE!!

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Thu Apr 15 11:09:25 EDT 2010

Hello Gothamites!

Join us at The Hampton Inn on Commack Road in Commack on Wednesday, April
21st at 8am!

Our guest speaker is:

Steven Krauser - Founder and President of Network Associates - Steven will
be sharing information, ideas and proven techniques necessary to make
networking a strategic part of your business efforts!  A topic we can all
benefit from!

Of course, please RSVP and let me know if we will be seeing you!  Ride The
Circuit - only $25!!

Until then, best regards!

Deidre

Group Coordinator - Gotham Suffolk

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

100 Crossways Park West

Suite 115

Woodbury, New York  11797