[Fredslist] David Powers gets us to laugh our a$$ off

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Tue Apr 13 23:50:21 EDT 2010

I've just returned from a benefit for Crohn's,& Colitis Foundation (CCFA)  - a young professionals comedy event headed by David Powers (Bandit), who did an outstanding job as one of the key organizers, emcee and one of a very talented group of comics. We all did laugh our ass off for a  very important cause (one I have been supporting because someone close to me has a bad case of Crohn's)..

I had been eager to see David at his night job and was very impressed. He very smoothly handled all the diverse talent and funny though he is, his intelligence shines through it all. I am so happy I went.

I encourage you all to go see him perform at comedy clubs around the city.  And also learn more about his day job.

All best,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com